Sunday, April 25, 2010

SESAME CRUSTED SALMON STIR FRY


A very quick and tasty stir fry, with just a few simple ingredients, and dinner was served in just over 30 minutes.

Serves: 4

2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, juice of half a lime, 4 salmon fillets, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon sunflower oil, 380g pack stir fry vegetables, 300g noodles, ½ teaspoon sesame oil.

1. Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
2. Mix the Encona sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, ginger and teriyaki sauce together, brush over the top and sides of the salmon then put on a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and cook for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok, stir fry the veg until tender. Sprinkle the sesame oil over the cooked noodles and add to the stir fry veg.
4. Divide the stir fry veg and noodle mix between four dishes and top with the cooked salmon.


I have been sent a variety of Encona Sauces and I am now really looking forward to trying them. The sauces are suitable for marinading, adding to a variety of cooked dishes or as dips.

Thank you to Encona and Lauren.

13 comments :

Beth (Jam and Clotted Cream) said...

That salmon looks so good. I'm getting hungry

Happy Cook said...

If you serve this for me i will enjoy it fully. Drool.

Sophie said...

I so love salmon!! The salmon looks quite fab & so tasty,..yummm,..

A lovely meal!!

MaryMoh said...

That salmon stir fry with sesame on top looks very delicious. I love salmon but have not tried with sesame yet. I usually add sesame oil but would love to try with sesame seeds.

The Caked Crusader said...

That's a good looking dish - I love the vibrancy of the stir fry

Maria♥ said...

Oh wow this salmon stir fry look so good! I'm book-marking this one for sure.

Maria
x

Heavenly Housewife said...

A very beautiful and healthy dish. I love the way you crusted the salmon in sesame seeds. Looks great!

Alex said...

Fast! And really tasty-looking!

kitchen tables said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucie said...

This is my kind of meal, I must look out for these sauces.

Sasha said...

Gosh, watch out for the Hot Pepper Sauce, it's pretty deadly!

Margaret said...

Sasha - Thanks for warning me!

pigpigscorner said...

I've never tried these sauces before. Great use of the sweet chili sauce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...