Monday, October 04, 2010

NIGELLA'S CHOCOLATE BANANA MUFFINS


Nigella has brought us some great muffin recipes to try at home and these in particular were met with a huge mmmm! Whose recipe is this, asked my husband - Nigella's I replied. My husband said he thought her double chocolate chip muffins couldn't be beaten but mmmmm.

I have frozen these and they thaw successfully, I've even thawed them and warmed them up in the microwave, although Nigella says to put them in the oven for a few minutes to warm.

Why not make some? You'll be glad you did!

This recipe comes from Nigella's new book Kitchen

12 comments :

Choclette said...

Margeret it's not just the recipe, it's the cook too. These muffins look splendid.

Kath said...

They look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I have so many left over Bananas at the moment and I always have trouble with Banana Bread but this recipe looks pretty easy and the muffins do look amazing!

Maria♥ said...

I made these too and they were delish. Yours turned out beautiful and it's good to hear they freeze and thaw well.

Maria
x

Antonia said...

Those look very good indeed - can't wait to get my hands on a copy of her book but think I will have to wait until Christmas!

Lin, pain d'├ępices et chocolat said...

I collect recipe books in English, because they're harder to find for me.. I'll do a post about my books one day. If I collected them in French, it would be endless... You're lucky if you get books too!
Nice picture, as usual!

Jan said...

I like the idea of bananas AND chocolate!

Kirsty Heaton said...

They look amazing! Love the new Nigella book, might be the best yet!
Kirsty

Nicisme said...

Those look wonderful, love the chocolate and banana combo! Any left?

Susan said...

These sound so yum! I always have overripe bananas in need of a good recipe. I look forward to trying!

Susan www.ugogrrl.com

Sophie said...

These muffins do look pretty & mighty tasty too, Margaret!


MMMMMM,..Do you like her latest book?
I was wondering if I would buy it!

Margaret said...

Sophie - as with all cookery books, it's one of personal choice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...