Saturday, February 05, 2011

Hotel Chocolat Valentine's Day Gifts


I have been sent two Valentine's Gifts from Hotel Chocolat, firstly a beautifully presented box of Melting Hearts H-Box Selection containing hearts in 40% milk, 70% dark and 29% white chocolate, decorated in twirls and swirls. The centre of the chocolates are bursting with flavour. Pistachio Praline melts in the mouth, Strawberry Love has a tangy ganache centre and Chocolate Brownie for brownie lovers everywhere. My favourite has to be the Liquid Caramel with an oozing lightly salted caramel centre.


A beautiful engraved Milk Engraved Chocolate Heart intricately engraved with love birds and made from smooth 40% cocoa chocolate. The heart weighs 125g, so no excuses for not sharing.

6 comments :

Hazel said...

It has been far too long since I have had anything from Hotel Chocolat. Liquid salted caramels sound divine!

Kath said...

Did you say share? I couldn't possibly.

The Caked Crusader said...

The engraved heart is stunning - the detail is so crisp

sophiesfoodiefiles said...

Beautiful chocolates & I love the last big milk chocolate hart the most,...

I don't know if I would share it though!!

Gloria said...

Maggie these chocolate slook amazing! gloria

Lin, pain d'├ępices et chocolat said...

Hello, I have missed a few things! Is there a simple recipe like the easy curry chicken, that you could recommend?
On thing I love about your blog is that it gives me the English time! It is 19:45 here... sorry I have to leave you, I need to rush to have a piece of chocolate....Bye...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...