This is an exclusive recipe by Aero using their Bubbly Peppermint Aero and it is totally delicious. The best way to describe the dessert is a mint chocolate biscuit in a glass. I'm sure Willa Wonka would have approved.
My dessert was made in 6 shot glasses and I also used natural yoghurt to keep those calories at bay....
Chocolate Mint Aero Mousse
Please note this recipe contains uncooked egg white.
120g Mint Chocolate Aero, broken into cubes
2 digestive biscuits, crushed
15g butter, melted
200g low fat natural yoghurt (or whipping cream)
1 egg white, whisked
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and add to melted butter and 1 crushed cube Mint Chocolate Aero, mix well and place into the bottom of 4 shot glasses.
2. Reserve another piece of Mint Chocolate Aero for grating.
3. Place the remaining Aero into a small bowl and microwave for 1 ½ minutes. (750w). Add the marshmallows and microwave for another 30 seconds.
4. Whisk in ¾ of the yogurt and then fold in the whisked egg white.
5. Pour the mixture into shot glasses and leave to chill in the fridge.
6. Once set, top with the remaining yoghurt and sprinkle reserved grated Aero on top.
I was kindly sent Aero bars to make this delicious recipe.