2 Apr 2014

Judge Vegetable Chopper - Review


Here's an easy to use piece of kitchen kit - all you have to do is press the plunger, the stainless steel blades rotate and swiftly do the work for you.  The base of the Judge Vegetable Chopper catches the chopped vegetables which meant I didn't have to spend my time chasing vegetables around the chopping board.

Chopped celery
I used the vegetable chopper today to make a quick pasta dish.  Chilli, onion and celery were chopped very quickly - the more you chop the finer the vegetables.  Herbs, garlic, chillies and nuts are quickly and easily chopped too.
  • Easy to assemble and after use wash in warm soapy water
  • Judge 25 year guarantee
  • Price £10 
  • For stockist details please visit judgecookware.co.uk or can be purchased from online retailers
Disclaimer:  I was sent the product for review, all thoughts are my own.

Thank you Judge Cookware for the review product.