16 Apr 2014

Nature's Path Nice and Nobbly Granola Bars - Review

Nature's Path are an organic cereal producer who produce gluten-free products.  They are also a family run independent company.

New to the cereal range are the Gluten Free Nice and Nobbly Granola Bars - I've been sent Trail Mix which contains cranberries, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut, flax seeds and gluten-free oats and also Dark Chocolate Chip which is basically the same as the Trail Mix but contains chunks of Fair Trade dark chocolate.  There are five bars in each box and each bar weighs 35g.

Delicious gluten-free treats
The perfect size bar to pop in the handbag for snacking, or for the lunch box as a sweet treat. These delicious bars are so good I'm not sure I would want to share with anyone, they are mine, all mine - sorry hubby!

I love granola and now it comes in a handy bar - for those who doubt gluten free can be delicious, I know these bars will delight you.

Disclaimer:  The bars were sent to me for review purposes, all thoughts are my own.

Thank you to Nature's Path for the delicious granola bars.