Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRISTMAS CAKE

Yet another Christmas cake! Here are my cakes from the last two years of postings.

I would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and New Year. I will be back in the new year with lots more recipes and photographs.

Thank you to the scores of thousands of people from around the world, who have stopped by and looked at my blog. Also a huge thank you for leaving such generous comments.



Last weekend we went to our local coffee shop, to see if we could pick up any hints and tips in our continuing endeavour to make the perfect cup of coffee. This photograph was taken at Sadliers Coffee Lounge, which has been voted the UK's Best Coffee Shop. As a coffee lover this was the perfect start to Christmas!

13 comments:

Kelly-Jane said...

A lovely elegant cake (as are your previous two!). Merry Christmas to you too Margaret, see you next year!

Antonia said...

Happy Christmas to you Margaret! Another beautiful Christmas cake - just gorgeous. My mother is in charge of ours this year - I can't wait to see what design she chooses.

Meg Sylvia said...

Your blog is loveley! That cake looks amazing. I'll be sure to link you!

Anne said...

Wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy new year :)

Jan said...

Wow that cake looks good! I LOVE the coffee too.
Your blog is excellent Maggie - a Happy Christmas to you and your family.
I'm so pleased to have met you through our blogs. Jan x

Sam said...

Wow. the cake looks really good!
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hey, the cake looks so beautiful ! Just right for the occassion.
i really admire that Coffe Lounge picture..great.
I would also like to wish you Merry Christmas and wonderful ushering into new year 2009.

nicisme said...

Merry Christmas Margaret!!!
Beautiful cake as usual!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Beautiful cake Margaret. Hope you had a great Christmas.

pigpigscorner said...

Love this cake. Looks so simple and elegant!

Margaret said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Mx

Rosie said...

One very elegant cake M. Sorry I am playing catpch up here due to illness - so may I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Rosie x

Maria said...

Hi Margaret

Your Christmas Cake is beautiful! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year 2009!

Maria
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...