This fabulous 30cm saute pan with lid will look amazing in all kitchens, I know it does in mine. I have a bright orange microwave and like mixing and matching all the latest colours. If lime green isn't your colour of choice, the pans are also available in classic black or red.
The saute pan is available in various sizes and there are saucepans to match. The pans are Good Housekeeping Institute approved and so you know they are a winner.
What makes the pans so special? The white ceramic nonstick coating is free from toxic chemicals, PTFE and PFOA free, can with be heated to 280oC and doesn't blister or crack. The outside of the pans are coated aluminium and are very efficient heat conductors. I was surprised how lightweight the pan is but it feels solid and sturdy, the handle has been designed so that you can get a solid grip.
All the pans over 20cm are induction ready or they can be used on gas, electric, ceramic or halogen. I use induction and the pan works perfectly on my hob.
I made a stir fry with a couple of bags of stir fry vegetables from the supermarket. The huge pan can easily be used as a wok. It is super efficient requires very little oil and washes up easily too.
|Stir Fry with very little oil used|
|Marinaded chicken being cooked through|
|Silicone or wooden tools are recommended |
to keep the non-stick surface in the best condition possible
2 chicken breast fillets chopped
2 bags of ready chopped stir fry vegetables
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
small piece of ginger grated
4 tbs of white wine
3 tbs of brown sugar
4 tbs of dark soy sauce
1. Add the garlic, ginger, white wine, sugar and soy sauce to a small bowl and mix together. Pour some of the mixture over the chopped chicken breast fillets and leave to marinade for 1 hour.
2. Pour the marinade into a small pan and cook until it thickens.
3. Fry the marinaded chicken until cooked through. Tip into a dish and leave to one side.
4. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to the pan and tip in the bags of stir fry vegetables, cook for a few minutes. Return the chicken to the pan and reheat. Pour over the thickened stir fry sauce.
5. Serve either with cooked fried rice or cooked noodles.
The recommended price for the 30cm saute pan with lid £32.99 and is available from all good high street and online cookshops.
The Ecocook range is by Premier Housewares.
Disclaimer: I was sent the product for review and wasn't asked to write a positive review. Thank you for the review sample.