Monday, December 20, 2010

ICED CHRISTMAS TREE CAKE


Yet another Christmas cake! These cakes are now a tradition on Kitchen Delights and show just how easy it is to create your own iced Christmas cake, without having to use royal icing or spend hours and hours creating a masterpiece.

For this cake all I used was a couple of Christmas tree cutters, edible red glitter and stars, all of which are available from sugarcraft shops or online.

I would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and New Year. I will be back in the new year with lots more recipes and photographs.

Thank you to all readers from around the world who have stopped by and looked at my food blog. Also, a huge thank you for leaving such generous comments.

12 comments :

Antonia said...

How beautiful!

Mine is next on my to-do list and will be using similar technique to yours but with a snowflake design. If it looks half as good as yours, I will be thrilled!

Gloria said...

I love this Maggie, always you make amazing things for Christmas, and is a pleasure stopping by at your blog, Have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year

Kath said...

Oh another fantastic cake Margaret, you really are the queen of iced cakes. Wonderful!

Nicisme said...

Oh that's gorgeous!
Happy Christmas to you and your family, hope you have a lovely one. xx

Li,pain d'épices et chocolat said...

Hello,
I believe you when you say that it is easy but I have absolutely no idea how you make this fabulously white icing! Please give me the recipe when you have time after the holidays.
Here, we all have a yule log cake. I am making mine tomorrow.
I wish you a very Merry Christams to you and your family.
xxxx
Véronique

crazysweetlife.com said...

Wow! What a beautiful Christmas cake! I'm sure it tastes great too:)

Juliana said...

WOw, what a lovely cake, absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the Holidays...

Heavenly Housewife said...

That cake looks so professional, amazing job.
Merry christmas and happy New year to you and your family.
*kisses* HH

Jan said...

Happy Christmas Maggie!

Sophie said...

Waw!! That christmas cake looks just stunning & so professional too!

I am impressed here! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

The Caked Crusader said...

Very elegant

Happy Christmas and a happy new year

Smita Srivastava said...

A very happy new year to u n ur family - Love the the wonderful clicks at ur blog !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...